Which of private cruises in Halong Bay you may choose for your journey?
Enjoying Halong’s beauty on a cruise ship is one of the most popular experiences. Halong Bay is famous for its tranquil turquoise sea and magnificent natural scenery. The island’s traditional wooden boat trips and kayaking are great ways to explore Halong Bay.
How to choose a good private cruise in Halong Bay to explore its beautiful scenery is probably one of the most questions of many travelers. If you want the good services at a moderate and suitable price, Ancora cruise is the best choice for you.
Ancora Cruise will bring you a very enjoyable experience with a relatively new road form Ha Noi to Halong Bay. To many people who have explored Ha Long Bay on a familiar route, it will definitely give you a sense of the special experience after the journey.
Ancora Cruises- Halong bay cruises have neoclassical designs including:
– 4 Decks.
– 24 luxurious cabins
– Luxurious restaurants and bars.
– Leisure and relaxation areas.
– Maximum capacity of 48 guests.
Ancora Cruises- Halong bay cruises will be perfect and suitable for activities such as:
– Birthday party
– The wedding
– Team building
– Company’s events
Ancora Cruises with neoclassical designs
Itinerary 2 days 1 night
DAY 1 : HANOI – HA LONG BAY
08:15 Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (if the package is included transfer service).
12:00 Arrive at Ancora Lounge on Hon Gai Harbour
12:45 Board the boat and start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks during the itinerary and safety briefing from Cruise Manager
13:00 Let the vacation begin with a set lunch as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Fighting- Cock and Finger Islet.
14:30 Explore Surprise cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites
15:15 Swim or hike on Titov Island.
16:00 Optional onboard activities traditional spa extra charge, sunbathing on board.
17:30 Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstration on sundeck (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather) while boat cruises to overnight anchorage area.
19:30 Set menu dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00 Relax in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing.
Overnight on board Ancora Cruises
DAY 2 : HALONG BAY
06:15 Start your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast is served. The vesel weighs anchor to cruise through more of Ha Long Bay.
07:45 Visit Luon Cave area by bamboo boat or kayaking
09:00 Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbour.
10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
- Two-days cruise in Ha Long Bay cruise.
- One night in your selected cabin type.
- Lunch, Set-menu dinner, Brunch.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Sightseeing fees.
- Kayak or Bamboo.
- Onboard insurance and service charges.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- Surcharge on Christmas Eve 24/12 and New Year 31/12.
All services not clearly mentioned.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
For more information about Ancora cruise – Halong Bay charter cruises, contact us immediately via hotline 0904 628 698 for detailed support.