Please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with with Bao Yen International Yacht Joint Stock Company. By entering the site that you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes.
Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
- Payments may be made by cash, bank transfer or credit card (without surcharge).
- The credit card payment will be fully processed upon confirmation.
Cancellations only become effective once the Ancora Cruises sales office receives notification of cancellation in writing. Should you be forced to cancel your cruise booking, the following terms will apply:
||1 or 2 cabins
||3 to 5 cabins
| On confirmation
| 08 – 15 days prior to your cruise
|| 30% of total charge
| 04 - 07 days prior to your cruise
|| 50% of total charge
|| 50% of total charge
| < 03 days prior to your cruise
|| 100% of total charge
|| 100% of total charge
Seaplane Package Cancellation/ Change
Cancellation or change only becomes effective once Ancora Cruises sales office receives the cancellation notice in writing.
Should it become necessary for you to cancel or change the booking of any package which includes seaplane transportation, the terms and conditions for cancellation or change of seaplane ticket(s) will be applied strictly following the cancellation and change policy of Ancora Cruises specified.
No refunds will be made for unused services or no-shows.
Please allow up to 15 days for any refund to appear in your account.
All cruises, visa, land tours and hotel prices and charges are quoted in USD unless otherwise indicated.
On board insurance covers basic accidents on the vessel only, as required by Vietnamese law. We strongly recommend all passengers purchase their own appropriate insurance before departing for Vietnam and before your trip on Ancora Cruises
The maximum occupancy for any one cabin or suite is two (2) Adults and one (1) Child under 12 years of age. Additional charges may apply for occupancy by more than two (2) guests per room or suite.
Ancora Cruises may allow children to stay in the same cabin/suite with parents either with or without an extra mattress. Our policy is not to charge for children under two (2) years of age. Children aged from three to eleven (3 – 11) sharing a cabin/suite with two adults on an extra mattress will be charged extra and limited to one additional child per cabin/suite only. Two children under 12 years old and sharing a private cabin/suite is charged at 75% of the adult rate. Children 12 years old and over will be charged at the adult rate.
Confirmed arrival and departure dates, number of cabins and passengers, passenger's names, passport and visa numbers, cabin category (SGL/DBL/TWIN), special requirements (e.g. gifts, dietary requirements, etc.) must be provided by passengers not less than seven (7) days prior to check-in.
Ancora Cruises Limitations of liability
- Ancora Cruises shall be liable only for its own negligence. Ancora Cruises shall not be liable under any circumstance for any force majeure such as acts of war, civil commotion, riots, strike, acts of terrorism or acts of sovereign states or governments or any cause beyond the control of Ancora Cruises, regardless whether it is on the vessel or off the vessel. Ancora Cruises does not provide insurance for personal injury, luggage loss or medical evacuation.
- The responsibility of Ancora Cruises for damage to or loss of the Passenger’s luggage, belongings or property, including, without limitation, clothing worn by the Passenger, even if temporarily in the custody of Ancora Cruises, is limited to the maximum sum of of US$ 300 per person. Under no circumstances will Ancora Cruises be responsible for loss or damage to valuables if not placed in security boxes at the reception desk.
- Ancora Cruises shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to the passenger for damages for emotional distress, mental anguish or psychological injury of any kind, when such damages were neither the result of a physical injury to the passenger, the result of the passenger having been at actual risk of a physical injury, nor intentionally inflicted by Ancora Cruises.
- Ancora Cruises reserve the right to cancel or alter a tour at any time when unforeseen circumstances arise. Such circumstances inclusion, but are not limited to: war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather and/or traffic conditions, government action or for any reason outside of our control. In these circumstances, Ancora Cruises accepts no liability where cruises are forced to cancel or alter as a result of any unforeseen circumstance.
Where a tour is cancelled prior to the departure date, according to the clauses above, Ancora Cruises shall endeavor to offer the nearest possible alternative tour (subject to a refund or further payment to cover cruise difference).
The law governing the contract is the law of Vietnam. In case of any dispute, between a passenger and Ancora Cruises or a third party or controversy, claim, the laws of Vietnam shall apply.